Dr. Rothchild is pleased to offer one of the latest technologies in laser vision correction – The Wave Print System.
The WavePrint System allows Dr. Rothchild to personalize your laser vision correction. Your vision is unique - as personal as your fingerprint. The WavePrint System gives Dr. Rothchild treatment options that are truly personalized to your visual needs.
The WavePrint System includes:
- The WavePrint Map
- 3D ActiveTalk™ Eyetracker
- Variable Spot Scanning
Now for the first time, the WavePrint Map provides information on more than just the corneal surface of your eye. It reveals the way your entire optical system processes light.
The WavePrint Map provides a new level of diagnostic information previously unavailable to the doctor. Using this information, Dr Rothchild can:
- Accurately assess whether youï¿½re a good candidate for laser vision correction. The WavePrint Map is the gold standard in vision correction should obtain a WavePrint Map as the first step.
- Personalize your treatment plan to your unique vision. The WavePrint Map permits this kind of personalized planning.
The WavePrint Map: from the cosmos to your eye doctorï¿½s office
- The WavePrint Map is derived from technology first developed to correct distortions or light waves from space. This allowed researchers to accurately view images of stars and planets.
- The WavePrint Map uses the same technology to measure light waves as they travel through your eye. This technology provides a precise and more detailed analysis of your vision.
An FDA-approved procedure
The U.S. FDA has approved laser vision correction as an alternative to eyeglasses and contact lenses.
Are you a good candidate?
Ask Dr Rothchild if you can benefit from the WavePrint™ System of personalized laser vision correction. Ask for your own WavePrint Map and consultation – and see the possibilities.